Indice del forum

Coalizione Anti scooter ###http://antiscooter.go.to###

scooter al rogo, Oxford sul trono!

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Lance Briggs was not too keen on looking
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Il mercatino dei tuboni
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bellroll33

Pivellino

Et: 30

italy
MessaggioInviato: Dom Mag 05, 2019 11:11 am    Oggetto:  Lance Briggs was not too keen on looking
Descrizione:

LAKE FOREST, Ill. - Lance Briggs was not too keen on looking back as the Chicago Bears prepared to face the Green Bay Packers. That season-ending loss last year? Thats overblown, Briggs said. What matters to the seven-time Pro Bowl linebacker is that the Bears are going for their third straight win when the Packers visit on Sunday afternoon a not the loss in last years playoffs-or-bust finale at Soldier Field. Aaron Rodgers returned from a broken collarbone in that game and hit a wide-open Randall Cobb for a 48-yard touchdown in the closing minute to clinch the NFC North title. Safety Chris Conte missed his coverage assignment with the Bears in an all-out blitz, and Chicago missed the playoffs for the sixth time in seven seasons. To me, this is 2014, Briggs said. We just gotta go out and win. Gotta go out and win. Thats more important than anything else a we go out and get that W and everybody will be happy. Thats exactly what the Bears have been doing the past two weeks. They shook off a season-opening loss to Buffalo at home with prime-time victories on each coast, beating the San Francisco 49ers and then taking out the New York Jets on Monday night. Theyve done it despite losing several starters on offence and defence to injuries. The Packers (1-2) cant seem to get their offence in gear. They rank 28th overall and 27th in the run. The passing game isnt exactly lighting things up, either, and there was plenty of room to improve overall after last weeks 19-7 loss to Detroit. The Packers 223 yards of total offence were the teams lowest total since a 184-yard outing on Nov. 9, 2008, in a 28-27 loss to Minnesota. The 51 offensive plays were nowhere near the goal of 75 that coach Mike McCarthy likes to run. It has added up to a third straight 1-2 start for Green Bay. We just have to figure out whats going to work for this team this year and ride with that, receiver Jordy Nelson said. Here are some things to look for in this game. CATCH THIS: Both teams have concerns at receiver. Chicagos Brandon Marshall continues to be limited by an ankle injury. He had just one catch for 6 yards in Mondays win. On the plus side for the Bears, Alshon Jeffery is coming off a big game with eight catches for 105 yards after being listed as questionable with a hamstring issue. For the Packers, Nelson is second in the NFL with 351 yards receiving and tied for third in catches (23). But it would help if they got Cobb going, too. He had three short touchdown catches in the first two games, but his season high through three games is 58 yards. Well, I think were close, Rodgers said. Weve had a couple opportunities, we both havent hit on those. But I have a ton of confidence in him, you know we train together in the off-season, you know we have a lot of conversations during the week. PEPPERS, ALLEN: The Bears replaced one top pass rusher with another when they released Julius Peppers and signed Jared Allen. While they wont be on the field at the same time, to some they might be competing against each other. The Bears decided to go in a different direction after Peppers finished with seven sacks last season, matching the second-lowest total of his career, and parted ways with the eight-time Pro Bowl defensive end. Instead, they rebuilt a defence that ranked among the worst in franchise history and brought in Allen, hoping he could spark their pass rush and solidify their run defence. So far? Allen has a big zero in the sack column. Peppers had one last week at Detroit. RUN AWAY: The Bears have a Pro Bowl running back in Matt Forte. Green Bay has last seasons Offensive Rookie of the Year, Eddie Lacy. Yet, neither team is gaining much on the ground. Forte had 17 carries for 82 yards in the season-opening loss to Buffalo. Since then, its been 12 for 21 yards against San Francisco and 13 for 33 against the Jets. Lacy is averaging just 3.1 yards on his 36 carries, and without much of a run game, the play action becomes less effective. Maybe something will give this week, considering neither defence has been good at stopping the run. PICK IT: Rookie cornerback Kyle Fuller is coming through in a big way for the Bears, particularly with Charles Tillman suffering a season-ending arm injury. Fuller picked off Colin Kaepernick twice to help the Bears rally at San Francisco and had his league-leading third interception while forcing two fumbles against the Jets. MILESTONE VICTORIES: One team will reach a milestone in this one, assuming no tie. The Packers will either join Chicago as the only franchises with 700 victories, or the Bears will pick up win No. 750.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. Steve has built a solid reputation throughout the years - first as a hockey player, then as an NHL general manager and now as a scout.
.com) - James Harden had 32 points, including a tying layup late in regulation, and the Houston Rockets scored eight of their 13 points in overtime at the foul line to beat the Memphis Grizzlies 117-111 on Friday night.
. Today, well look at five frontcourt players today, here from the Bay Area. 1. AMIR JOHNSON (Raptors): I cant figure out what the issue or problem is, but based upon what Im seeing, hes not right.
. Setting United on its way to a 2-0 victory, Rooney sent the ball high from inside the halfway line over goalkeeper Adrian after just seven minutes. "Its just instinct, Ive turned and had a quick look and seen the goalkeeper off his line," Rooney said.
. Floundering in the English Premier League, United has delivered better performances in Europe this season and stunned Bayern by taking the lead against the run of play through Nemanja Vidics header in the 58th minute. Bayern had dominated possession but struggled to create a clear-cut chance before Schweinsteiger arrowed a half-volley high into the net in the 67th to give the German side a slight advantage ahead of the second leg in Munich next week.GLENDALE, Ariz. - There might not be a starting goaltender controversy for the Arizona Coyotes yet, though Devan Dubnyk will at least be discussed when head coach Dave Tippett and goaltending coach Sean Burke talk about who is in goal for the Coyotes next game.Thats because Dubnyk, a six-year NHL veteran who was traded twice last season, got the call over Coyotes No. 1 goalie Mike Smith and stopped 24 shots in a 3-2 overtime win over the Stanley Cup champion Los Angeles Kings on Saturday night.Oliver Ekman-Larrson beat Jonathan Quick with a wrist shot into the top right corner of the net on a power play with 14 seconds left in overtime, giving the Coyotes (1-1) their first win of the season.The Kings, coming off a shutout loss in their season-opening game, scored their first goals of the 2014-2015 campaign. But they fell despite taking a 2-0 lead in the first period.An apparent goal for the Coyotes Shane Doan with 2:47 left to play in regulation was waved off when Doan was called for interference. That gave the Kings a late power play, but they couldnt convert.Dubnyks save on the Kings Tyler Toffoli with 11 seconds left in regulation forced overtime.Dubnyk, 28, hadnt won a game since Jan. 10 with Edmonton, a 4-3 overtime win over Pittsburgh. Hed been told before the season opened that he would play in one of Arizonas first four games.Its nice to get an opportunity. I know my spot here so you dont know when the opportunities are going to come. So to be able to get a win like that is fun to do, Dubnyk said. Its been a roller coaster, mostly slowing down for me for a while now.Ekman-Larrson got his winner with the Coyotes on a power play after Toffoli was whistled for hooking Arizonas Martin Hanzal with 1:19 left in overtime.Quick made 37 saves in defeat for Los Angeles (0-1-1).The Kings looked poised for a win early on, as a pair of turnovers in the Arizona defensive zone led to the Kings goals. It took Los Angeles 1:32 to get on thee board, with Tanner Pearson scooping a loose puck and shooting it past Dubnyk.ddddddddddddLauri Korpiskoski, the player guilty of losing the puck on Pearsons goal, had two good chances to score in the first seven minutes, but was turned away though the Coyotes outshot the Kings 15-10 in the first period.Los Angeles had 16 more shots over the rest of the game and was outshot 40-26 overall.Jeff Carter gave the Kings a 2-0 lead at 12:57 of the first when Michael Stones errant pass landed at his stick, and Carter had time to wind up and fire a wrist shot past Dubnyk.The Coyotes, who like the Kings were thoroughly outplayed in their season opener, a 6-2 loss to Winnipeg on Thursday, got a goal back on a power play with 39 seconds left in the first period. It came thanks to a redirection of Keith Yandles shot from the point that glanced off Antoine Vermette and past Quick.The Kings could have led by more, but Dubnyk came up with a sprawling save on Carters shot before Arizonas goal.Our whole group knew we needed to be better, Tippett said. We played well and it was a game we deserved to win.Quick came up big at 7:14 of the second when he swatted away a close-range shot from the Coyotes Rob Klinkhammer to keep the Kings in the lead, 2-1. But the Kings were caught trying to make substitutions when Mikkel Boedker streaked down the ice with the loose puck and beat Quick to tie the score.Kings coach Darryl Sutter didnt seem concerned about his teams first two performances.Its important that we played better than we did last (game), so its important that we continue to take those little steps, Sutter said.NOTES: Dubnyk got the start, even though Smith was 2-0-0 against the Kings last season and is 11-4-0-1 against them in his career and has more wins against the Kings than any other team. . Ekman-Larrson set a career high for shots in a game with eight. . Yandles two assists gave him 23 points in his career against the Kings.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Dom Mag 05, 2019 11:11 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Il mercatino dei tuboni Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: